Pinching Your Pennies Forums

Pinching Your Pennies Forums (http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advertise your Utah business! (http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=357)
-   -   Usborne Books and More!! (http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171336)

PureLuck27 02-25-2011 02:06 PM

Usborne Books and More!!

Promote literacy! Go to my website and check out these wonderfully illustrated, educational books. Contact me to host a party or have an online show. We also have fantastic school and library programs and a matching grant program for businesses, schools and libraries etc.that can get you more bang for your buck!
Would you like to make some extra money? Do you need a night or two out? Ask me about joining Usborne! It is a fantastic company to work with. Earn free books for yourself:)

www.myubam.com/K3919

~Get $20 in FREE books with an order of $85 dollars or more!

*This offer is only good for PYP members. You must contact me and let me know you saw this ad to get your free books.*

~I am an Independent Educational Consultant :)

PureLuck27 03-04-2011 05:12 PM

*Usborne is having a contest beginning next week, March 7th. If you have a party between March 7 and April 15, you'll be entered into a drawing for a $100 spa GC, an adorable child size rocker with a book rack attached or a revolving bookcase, OR you could choose $250 books for free to donate to your favorite charity! Such a great time to have a party!
And you could get an extra $50 in FREE books at your party! (minimums apply)

*AND if you sign up to be a consultant all your sales and all your recruits sales get you DOUBLE points which earns a trip to ARUBA!! SO sweet! Contact me today!!

NEW special PYP offer! It won't last long....get $20 in FREE books when you purchase $85 or more!

www.myubam.com/K3919

PureLuck27 03-10-2011 04:00 PM

You don't want to miss out. The contest ends tomorrow:)

PureLuck27 03-21-2011 12:36 PM

Did you watch the CBS early morning show today?? Usborne was apart of it!! Go check it out:) If you have any questions ask me. Or to order and get some free books go to www.myubam.com/K3919.
If you haven't an order big enough to get free books, which is only $85 for my PYP friends, get some friends to order and put it together:) Just an idea:)

PureLuck27 03-28-2011 02:14 PM

Did you know you can have an eshow and eliminate having people come to your house? AND you still earn FREE books!

Does your preschool, daycare, school or business get donations or grants? Did you know Usborne will match that grant 50% with books? So if you have a $200 dollar donation/grant, Usborne will give you $300 in books! That is a fantastic program!

We also have fun programs for students to earn books and cash for their schools or books for themselves. We also do book fairs! SO many choices, it's amazing!

Look for our fun Easter themed books and activities. It's right around the corner, don't miss these fun titles!

www.myubam.com/K3919

Message me for more information. I can't wait to party with you:)

PureLuck27 04-15-2011 12:18 PM

Do you need a hobby? Do you need a night or two out? Would you like to earn some extra money while you are out and having FUN?? Sign up in April and don't pay shipping on your kit! That is a savings of $20 on the BIG kit (definitely the best value) that comes with 30 titles and all your business supplies plus a 6 month website. Or Save $15 on the $50 dollar kit that comes with 8 titles and all your business needs and website. It's always nice to save money:) Best of all, there are NO minimums.
Contact me today to begin your FUN, exciting adventure with Usborne:)

www.myubam.com/K3919

PureLuck27 04-29-2011 03:59 PM

Want to earn free books but your friends and family live far away?? No problem! We can set up an online show, called an e-show and you can invite whomever you want all over the world and get credit! Get an extra $100 in free books with a $400 dollar show:) A great time to get free books. Save them for Christmas, showers or birthdays. Message me to set up your e-show!

Of course you can do a regular show:) Just let me know what you'd like or if you have any questions:)

www.myubam.com/K3919

PureLuck27 05-06-2011 11:32 AM

~Get *$25* in FREE books with a $100 dollar order!

You must let me know you saw this on PYP:)
Hurry, this will only last a very short time.

www.myubam.com/K3919

theboardgameguy 05-06-2011 01:11 PM

oops- wrong post! sorry- deleted it!

hulagirl 05-06-2011 01:20 PM

i love usborne books but i usually buy them from amazon because sometimes they are cheaper and i can get the free shipping. does usborne match any of these prices or the shipping? i've never bought from the consultant before but local would be nice. do you have these in stock or do they have to be ordered? thanks!