Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals > Local referrals - Utah

Old 10-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default Need a new roof

I need a roofer recommendation. We live in south Davis County. We want someone honest with experience.
We had 4 bids for siding and only one told us that our roof needed to be done first, so I want someone who know's what they are doing.

TIA!
Old 10-07-2009, 01:44 PM

We had Rick Bangerter roofing and the phone number is 801-298-0147. It's been over a year now since they did the work and I'm still pleased. I had a question a few months ago and they came out to answer my question. Feel free to pm me if you'd like to come by and see the work they did. I live in Clearfield.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:48 PM
Premier Penny Pincher/Best Baby Deals Moderator

We used full systems, llc.
801-574-4559
www.fullsysteminc.com

I was really impressed with them. They came in and tore everything off one day, waterproofed it, then came the next day and finished. They won't start a new job until the last job is done.

We got 4-5 bids. They beat most of the large companies by 3-5,000 and did an amazing job. They did a great job cleaning up. They workmen worked hard and were very polite.

He has a partner that does siding.

HTH!
Old 10-07-2009, 03:03 PM
Master Penny Pincher

I got this referral from a gal who owns rental properties. She said this was the best roof guy she ever had. Rob White Construction 801-309-3356
Old 10-09-2009, 10:17 AM
Professional Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtonathanandtwins
We had Rick Bangerter roofing and the phone number is 801-298-0147. It's been over a year now since they did the work and I'm still pleased. I had a question a few months ago and they came out to answer my question. Feel free to pm me if you'd like to come by and see the work they did. I live in Clearfield.
I got this recommendation last summer and had Rick Bangerter do our roof in Davis County. We were very happy with him too.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:47 PM
Master Penny Pincher

We recently used Advantage Roofing for some roof repairs. They were prompt, professional and just nice to work with. They also have A+ rating with BBB and have been in business for awhile. Several things to consider.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:01 PM
Penny Pincher

Rick Bangeter did ours just last month and did a great job. Their bid was also the cheapest.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:57 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtonathanandtwins

I second this one....He's my brother!

They really do a great job and the company has been around a LONG time. (Used to be my dad that ran it.) Good luck with whoever you choose.