Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Washington's Screaming Deals > Fun stuff/Off topic/Help

Old 04-09-2009, 02:26 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Default Camping on the coast

Hey guys
I need your help. Where are some good campgrounds. I have been on a few sites, mostly the State Park site. It seems like sites are already filling up. Any input you have would be great. We plan to go from Austoria up. A couple of years ago we went south. A campground more south would be good due to the long drive but we are flexible. I am just starting to plan our trip. We are planning on July 11-18 or 19. With boys we like to just tent camp to save $$$. Please help with campgrounds and local sites.
Thanks sooooo much!
Shannon

My Blog: http://4growingboys.blogspot.com/
Wish List / Trade List
Old 04-09-2009, 02:57 PM
Penny Pincher

Great KOA campground in Astoria, Seaside area. We have stayed there the last couple of summers - really nice. Go to KOA.com and you can find it.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Penny Pincher

My favorite, most glorious place on the pacific NW for camping is Kalaloch beach on the wa peninsula. No showers, but there's an inn that you can pay for showers. Before Mem day it's wide open but after you'll have to reserve. You reserve through the Olympic Nat'l forest site. Click on kalaloch beach. It's candy for the eyes- or glory for the eyes, you pick.

The best is we fish off the beach. Nothing better than salmon from sea to frypan.