Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Florida's Screaming Deals

Old 03-15-2005, 10:35 PM
Penny Pincher

Default "Incredible" deal at CVS

So last week I had bought the required amount of merchandise off the front page of the ad to earn $10 off "The Incredibles" DVD. Today I went to buy it and it was originally $22.99, on sale this week for $20.99, minus my $10 discount that was automatically deducted at the register - $10.99! Plus they say in this week's ad that I'll get $4 extra bucks for buying it, they should print in a couple of days.. so I'll go back and get Easter Candy with it. So all in all, a great deal. My kids have already watched it 3 times today, so it's already "paid for"!

I also got the Nice and Easy Root Touch Up haircolor, on sale this week for $4.99, there was a BOGO coupon in this week's paper PLUS there is a rebate for a free product at http://www.clairol.com/freebox

Multipacks of Trident gum are on sale for .99. If you collected any of the coupons usually found in the multipacks, good for $1 off 2 packs, you could get the multipacks for 49 cents each. I was hoping these packs would have the coupons so I could pay .99 for some and then .49 for the others, but at my CVS, no coupons in the packs