Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Florida's Screaming Deals

Old 05-20-2005, 11:23 AM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default Albertsons

Just in case you guys haven't heard, Albertsons have been bought out. They were bought out by Rowes Supermarket. From the way I'm understanding it, the stores will be changed into Rowes Supermarkets. I'm hoping with the transistion to Rowes that we get some good deals such as double coupons and triple coupons. Let's keep our fingers crossed. BTW, there are 7 on the First coast. 5 in Jacksonville, 1 in Orange Park, and 1 in St. Augustine.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/n...?storyid=37492

http://www.news4jax.com/money/4503583/detail.html
Old 05-29-2005, 10:05 AM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default Good deal on the Body for Life shakes/bars ymmv

I really hope we do not lose our Albertson's here in Central Fl as I do love their B1G1 and 10/10 deals. This weeks sale that lasts until Tues 5/31 has the Body for Life 4pk shakes and boxes of bars b1g1 (for 6.99). If anyone has found the summer 2005 mags from cvs there is a b1g1 coupon in there up to 5.99 for this product. This does not make them totally free however since the Albertson's price has been elavated. A stragey that I have used before is to get a RC for the product while on B1g1 then wait for a while until the price has come down to normal or on sale for a different amount then the amount on the coupon (5.99 in this case) will be adequate to get both of them totally free. The cvs mag was on the pharmacy counter, is regular mag size and has a women swimming on the cover. HTH
Janet