Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals > Local referrals - Utah

Old 01-26-2009, 07:04 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Default Looking for a great OBGYN in Logan

Does anybody know of a great OBGYN in Logan? I loved my last doctor, but she moved a few months back. I need to find a new one now. Do you have any good suggestions? I'd really appreciate it!
Old 01-26-2009, 08:35 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

I love Kristin McCulloch.

Old 01-26-2009, 08:39 PM
Master Penny Pincher

I second Kristin McCulloch. She delivered DD number 2
Old 01-26-2009, 10:49 PM
Master Penny Pincher

I love Dr. Craig. She is great!
Old 01-26-2009, 11:24 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Dr. David Kirkman! He is truly the best and sweetest doc you will ever meet. I have worked with him for years now and I can't think of one bad thing to say about him! He is wonderful!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2009, 12:05 AM
Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by LISAJJOHNSON
Dr. David Kirkman! He is truly the best and sweetest doc you will ever meet. I have worked with him for years now and I can't think of one bad thing to say about him! He is wonderful!!!!!!!
I went to Dr Kirkman with my last baby and I totally agree. He's a great doctor and very easy to talk with. I really felt like he cared about my situation and wanted the best for me.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:05 AM
Moderator/Premier Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by providencemom
I love Dr. Craig. She is great!

Ditto.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:08 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlamand
I second Kristin McCulloch. She delivered DD number 2
I think her name is acutally Kimberly McCulloch. She wasn't my doctor, but she was on call one night when I was admitted for preterm labor and she was really nice.

Kristin Craig delivered my first two and I LOVED her! Two of my SIL's are currently seeing her and really like her as well. She's quite laid back (personality-wise, not treatment-wise), so if that doesn't mesh with your personality you might take that into account.

Dr. Brett Horsley is also really great. He was the doctor on call when we learned that our first baby would be stillborn and I was SO impressed with his compassion. Even though he wasn't my doctor, he called me at home a week or so after our baby was born to see how we were doing, and he remembered me 18 months later after our second baby was born and took the time to stop by to say congratulations when I was seeing Dr. Craig for my post-partum visit.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:22 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Dr. Gary Fowers is wonderful. He is a super nice guy and he did a great job delivering my first and third. He was great with my first when I had some minor complications. Kirkman is also great, he is in the same office as Fowers, he delivered my second because he was on call. It made me feel good knowing the other doctors that could be on call for them were also good.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:36 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

Ha ha! Yes, you're totally right. That is what happens when you are checking PYP while getting your kids ready for school. It is Kimberly McCulloch. I also saw Kristin Craig once; she is great, but hard to get into.

Just my opinion here, but Dr. Fowers did my ablation a few years ago and I couldn't stand him. I thought he was just awful both as a doctor and his personality. I didn't even go to him for my final follow up because I just couldn't stomach the though of having to deal with him again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daizymae
I think her name is acutally Kimberly McCulloch. She wasn't my doctor, but she was on call one night when I was admitted for preterm labor and she was really nice.