Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals > Local referrals - Utah

Old 04-21-2009, 04:56 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Bump! I'm thinking Dr. Craig or Dr. Mucolloch, any more suggestions?
Old 04-21-2009, 08:26 PM

If you don't mind midwives/FNP, I love Beth Booton.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:40 PM
Administrator

I really like Dr Benedict. He was my doctor for all 4 of my kids and delivered my first 3. Dr. Mucolloch delivered my 4th because Dr B had to go out of town. I really liked her too.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:02 PM

I had Dr. Kirkman as well and absolutely loved him. He actually took time to ask and answer questions during my appointments and never seemed rushed to get out of the appointment. I wish I still lived in Logan so I could go to him with this baby. I don't like my new doctor nearly as well.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Penny Pincher

I really like Dr. Horsley, he delivered both my kids c-section and he is great. He was on call for my first and treated me better than my Doctor did.
I wasn't too impressed with Kristin Craig. I have a few friends that were not impressed with her either.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:35 AM

I love Dr. Gary Fowers. He saved my life 2 times. He is very nice, doesn't rush appointments so I feel like I can ask all the questions I wanted to, usually don't have to wait an hour for appointment(like another dr in his office), has good bedside manners...all in all I felt like I was in good hands. And when I have asked some friends that are nurses in the labor and delivery of the hospital about doctors...his name usually comes up as one that they love too! I hope that helps. I would HIGHLY recommend him.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazbraz
Just my opinion here, but Dr. Fowers did my ablation a few years ago and I couldn't stand him. I thought he was just awful both as a doctor and his personality. I didn't even go to him for my final follow up because I just couldn't stomach the though of having to deal with him again.

I had a similar experinence.

For a check up I think it's hard to get into McCullogh or Craig unless you are pregnant. However Jennifer Anderson their FNP is great!

Tandy Olsen is a new OBGYN in their office and he is great! He walks in and sits down and listens as long as you want to talk! He is so kind and compassionate! I have several friends also seeing him that love him! They have dealt with everything from horrible deliveries, still borns and fertilty issues before seeing him and felt like he was understanding and supportive of their needs and desires.

I had a midwife before and loved them. Either Deb Flansburg at the Budge Clinic. (She does appts. on Sat. but no deliveries) and Deann Moon at the Cache Valley Women's center is great but also doesn't do deliveries. I dont' believe there is a midwife doing deliveries right now.

I liked Kirkman the one time I saw him I just couldn't stand the other doctors in his office so I didnt' stay there. The others made me feel like a number and were not compassionate. They didn't support each other either as in had differing opinons on what to do with my care. That bothered me.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:09 AM

Dr. Anne Blackett -- she's wonderful. Bright and up-to-date on all the latest things medical-wise.....and a really nice, compassionate, understanding doctor too. Can't say enough good things about her!
Old 04-22-2009, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LISAJJOHNSON
Dr. David Kirkman! He is truly the best and sweetest doc you will ever meet. I have worked with him for years now and I can't think of one bad thing to say about him! He is wonderful!!!!!!!

I so agree with this He is the best.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:01 PM

I also loved Dr. Craig! I would call early to get into her, she fills up very fast! I would not have DS if it had not been for her and her following her "gut" and running tests and scheduling an early induction.