Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals > Advertise your Utah business!

Old 02-25-2011, 02:06 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Default Usborne Books and More!!

Promote literacy! Go to my website and check out these wonderfully illustrated, educational books. Contact me to host a party or have an online show. We also have fantastic school and library programs and a matching grant program for businesses, schools and libraries etc.that can get you more bang for your buck!
Would you like to make some extra money? Do you need a night or two out? Ask me about joining Usborne! It is a fantastic company to work with. Earn free books for yourself

www.myubam.com/K3919

~Get $20 in FREE books with an order of $85 dollars or more!

*This offer is only good for PYP members. You must contact me and let me know you saw this ad to get your free books.*

~I am an Independent Educational Consultant

*Smile God loves you!
~ Life really is fantastic ~

Reading aloud to your baby creates an amazing connection between what your baby loves the most -the sound of your voice and feeling close to you - and books.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Master Penny Pincher

*Usborne is having a contest beginning next week, March 7th. If you have a party between March 7 and April 15, you'll be entered into a drawing for a $100 spa GC, an adorable child size rocker with a book rack attached or a revolving bookcase, OR you could choose $250 books for free to donate to your favorite charity! Such a great time to have a party!
And you could get an extra $50 in FREE books at your party! (minimums apply)

*AND if you sign up to be a consultant all your sales and all your recruits sales get you DOUBLE points which earns a trip to ARUBA!! SO sweet! Contact me today!!

NEW special PYP offer! It won't last long....get $20 in FREE books when you purchase $85 or more!

www.myubam.com/K3919

*Smile God loves you!

Reading aloud to your baby creates an amazing connection between what your baby loves the most -the sound of your voice and feeling close to you - and books.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:00 PM
Master Penny Pincher

You don't want to miss out. The contest ends tomorrow

*Smile God loves you!

Old 03-21-2011, 12:36 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Did you watch the CBS early morning show today?? Usborne was apart of it!! Go check it out If you have any questions ask me. Or to order and get some free books go to www.myubam.com/K3919.
If you haven't an order big enough to get free books, which is only $85 for my PYP friends, get some friends to order and put it together Just an idea

*Smile God loves you!

Old 03-28-2011, 02:14 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Did you know you can have an eshow and eliminate having people come to your house? AND you still earn FREE books!

Does your preschool, daycare, school or business get donations or grants? Did you know Usborne will match that grant 50% with books? So if you have a $200 dollar donation/grant, Usborne will give you $300 in books! That is a fantastic program!

We also have fun programs for students to earn books and cash for their schools or books for themselves. We also do book fairs! SO many choices, it's amazing!

Look for our fun Easter themed books and activities. It's right around the corner, don't miss these fun titles!

www.myubam.com/K3919

Message me for more information. I can't wait to party with you

*Smile God loves you!

Old 04-15-2011, 12:18 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Do you need a hobby? Do you need a night or two out? Would you like to earn some extra money while you are out and having FUN?? Sign up in April and don't pay shipping on your kit! That is a savings of $20 on the BIG kit (definitely the best value) that comes with 30 titles and all your business supplies plus a 6 month website. Or Save $15 on the $50 dollar kit that comes with 8 titles and all your business needs and website. It's always nice to save money Best of all, there are NO minimums.
Contact me today to begin your FUN, exciting adventure with Usborne

www.myubam.com/K3919

*Smile God loves you!

Old 05-06-2011, 01:11 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

oops- wrong post! sorry- deleted it!
Old 05-06-2011, 01:20 PM
Penny Pincher

i love usborne books but i usually buy them from amazon because sometimes they are cheaper and i can get the free shipping. does usborne match any of these prices or the shipping? i've never bought from the consultant before but local would be nice. do you have these in stock or do they have to be ordered? thanks!
Old 05-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulagirl View Post
i love usborne books but i usually buy them from amazon because sometimes they are cheaper and i can get the free shipping. does usborne match any of these prices or the shipping? i've never bought from the consultant before but local would be nice. do you have these in stock or do they have to be ordered? thanks!

Great questions!!!
It is against company policy to sell on Amazon. If the consultant is found out, he/she will be terminated immediately.
Also, if you buy from them or a book store you won't get the lifetime guarantee which is, if ANYTHING happens to your book, you can pay half price and get a brand new book, anytime, as many times as it gets ruined. So that is the best perk! The price on the back of the book is what you should pay regardless of where you bought it, otherwise, that person/store is going against Usborne Books and More policy. So that is the reason to buy from a consultant, to have your favorites for the REST of your life, and your kids' lives.
I do have some books in stock. Message me your wishlist and I'll let you know if I have them. Also, if you are planning on attending Smithfield City's Health Days, I will have a booth there with TONS of books, activity cards, puzzles to choose from. Otherwise, if we don't have it, we will have to order. I also will do FREE shipping sometimes too. Just depends on what is being offeredLet me know if I can help you or if you have any other questions.

*Smile God loves you!

Old 05-06-2011, 10:38 PM
Penny Pincher

hmmm that's interesting. i double checked and the ones i've been looking at are "sold from and shipped from amazon.com". that sounds like it's straight from them-maybe not? i'm guessing that usborne must have some type of account with them just like they do thru scholastic and barnes and noble. i've bought a lot of the usborne books thru my sons scholastic monthly orders or we buy from barnes and noble because we have one of their club discount cards. that fair does sound fun but i'm not near smithfield so i'll won't make it. the $25 in free books sounds like a great deal but i'm in weber county. are there a lot of consultants down here? thanks!!