Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals > Advertise your Utah business!

Old 05-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulagirl View Post
i love usborne books but i usually buy them from amazon because sometimes they are cheaper and i can get the free shipping. does usborne match any of these prices or the shipping? i've never bought from the consultant before but local would be nice. do you have these in stock or do they have to be ordered? thanks!

Great questions!!!
It is against company policy to sell on Amazon. If the consultant is found out, he/she will be terminated immediately.
Also, if you buy from them or a book store you won't get the lifetime guarantee which is, if ANYTHING happens to your book, you can pay half price and get a brand new book, anytime, as many times as it gets ruined. So that is the best perk! The price on the back of the book is what you should pay regardless of where you bought it, otherwise, that person/store is going against Usborne Books and More policy. So that is the reason to buy from a consultant, to have your favorites for the REST of your life, and your kids' lives.
I do have some books in stock. Message me your wishlist and I'll let you know if I have them. Also, if you are planning on attending Smithfield City's Health Days, I will have a booth there with TONS of books, activity cards, puzzles to choose from. Otherwise, if we don't have it, we will have to order. I also will do FREE shipping sometimes too. Just depends on what is being offeredLet me know if I can help you or if you have any other questions.

*Smile God loves you!
~ Life really is fantastic ~

Reading aloud to your baby creates an amazing connection between what your baby loves the most -the sound of your voice and feeling close to you - and books.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:38 PM
Penny Pincher

hmmm that's interesting. i double checked and the ones i've been looking at are "sold from and shipped from amazon.com". that sounds like it's straight from them-maybe not? i'm guessing that usborne must have some type of account with them just like they do thru scholastic and barnes and noble. i've bought a lot of the usborne books thru my sons scholastic monthly orders or we buy from barnes and noble because we have one of their club discount cards. that fair does sound fun but i'm not near smithfield so i'll won't make it. the $25 in free books sounds like a great deal but i'm in weber county. are there a lot of consultants down here? thanks!!
Old 05-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulagirl View Post
hmmm that's interesting. i double checked and the ones i've been looking at are "sold from and shipped from amazon.com". that sounds like it's straight from them-maybe not? i'm guessing that usborne must have some type of account with them just like they do thru scholastic and barnes and noble. i've bought a lot of the usborne books thru my sons scholastic monthly orders or we buy from barnes and noble because we have one of their club discount cards. that fair does sound fun but i'm not near smithfield so i'll won't make it. the $25 in free books sounds like a great deal but i'm in weber county. are there a lot of consultants down here? thanks!!
You can have the books shipped to your house. Consultants can not sell on Amazon or they'll be terminated when found out. That's what I meant.
More reasons to buy from the consultant;

~Personalized customer service,
~Access to ALL of our titles, not just some of them,
earn FREE books,
~being a consultant, you get amazing discounts (way better than any store) and you get PAID!
~And of course our lifetime guarantee
~Conspiracy 365!! That series is EXCLUSIVE to Usborne, and it is amazing! I LOVE it. 12 books in the series. Action/mystery. My 10 year old LOVES it too. I gave a copy of the first book to his teacher, so he'd understand why my son loves and talks about it so much.

Scholastic titles are NOT the same quality as when you buy them from a consultant. I have seen one in my dr's office and, let me tell you, I was really surprised at the lack of quality. IF I can be of service to you in anyway, let me know! If you or anyone needs some help in getting the right reading level, or genre, or a specific subject, ask me and I'll do my best to help you.

www.myubam.com/K3919

*Smile God loves you!

Reading aloud to your baby creates an amazing connection between what your baby loves the most -the sound of your voice and feeling close to you - and books.
Old 05-16-2011, 01:57 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Come to the Cache Valley Mall, Saturday, May 21st between the hours of 10 am and 3 pm. Usborne Books and More will be apart of the business expo being held there. (Other businesses ARE welcome, call the Cache Chamber of Commerce to reserve your spot)

Come to my booth and receive FREE shipping. Also get an extra $25 in FREE books when you host your own show and book it that day.
*You must mention PYP to get either/both deals.*

www.myubam.com/K3919

*Smile God loves you!

Old 05-24-2011, 05:02 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Check out our amazing customer specials. Choose up to 3 discounted books for every $40 purchase. This months specials are fantastic! Up to 60% off.

Here are the May customer specials;

http://www.myubam.com/consultants/PD...als2011May.pdf

Here are June Specials;
http://www.myubam.com/consultants/PD...ls2011June.pdf

I hope those links work! I haven't ever done that before

Happy shopping!!!

www.myubam.com/K3919

*Smile God loves you!

Old 06-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Master Penny Pincher

I am going to National Convention in Tulsa Ok., next week. I will be there a full day early and thought I'd go to Joplin that is less than 2 hours away. And since I am a consultant for Usborne Books, I wanted to take those kids in shelters some books, activity cards, coloring/sticker books to help deal with the stresses they are under. I am donating some out of my own stash and Usborne told me they would donate books and have them waiting at my hotel!! VERY cool. SO my question is, will/can you donate any money to buy more books? Usborne has a great program that will match donations at 50%. So if I raise say $500, They will donate and extra $250 in books. How cool is that?? Do you work for a company that would love to donate to this cause? Please message me and I'll get in touch with them. I do only have until next tuesday to round up donations, so its quick, and I am sorry about that.

I have a nights stay at the Utah State University Inn and Conference Center up for grabs. It is valued at $119, and is good for 8 months. So if you have family coming and they need a room for the holidays or you want to get away, message me how much you are willing to pay for that room. ALL proceeds go to buy books for the kids.

Please help me help the kids!! THANK YOU!!!

And remember, donations are tax deductible.

*Smile God loves you!

Old 06-13-2011, 01:38 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Joplin and the Convention was fantastic! Thank you to all who donated money to buy more books for the kids! The kids were surely loving them

Now for some INCREDIBLE news!

For a limited time, you can get the BIG kit for the LITTLE kit price. An amazing time to sign up. Begin earning your trip to CANADA! Have FUN and earn money AND still have time for family.

If your dance group, scout troop, swim team, or any other kind of group needs a fund raiser, Usborne has announced one that is amazing, has a HIGH return, and successful!!

Want $30 in free books? Have 2-3 (or more) people attend your book show and get those free books when your show is $85 or more.

Contact me today for all your Usborne needs!! Either PM me or go to my website and get in touch with me there. If you'd like to be on my preferred email list, pm me your addy and I'll add you to it. There are TONS of new and totally fantastic titles that were introduced last week. I can't WAIT to show you them!!

www.myubam.com/K3919

*Smile God loves you!

Old 06-29-2011, 11:14 AM
Master Penny Pincher

July customer specials include a lot of NEW titles released a few weeks ago! Check them out. You can choose up to 3 of the specials with EVERY $40 purchase. Happy shopping!
http://www.myubam.com/consultants/PD...ls2011July.pdf

If you are looking to make some extra money, have a new hobby, or get out as often as you wish, check out this amazing deal!!!
http://www.myubam.com/consultants/PD...July_print.pdf

Also check out my NEW newsletter! Get all the up to date specials and news! I can't get the link to work, so if you want to subscribe, send me your email and I'll send it to you

If you have any questions, or I can help you in any way, feel free to contact me.

www.myubam.com/K3919

It is not enough to simply teach children to read; we have to give them something worth reading. Something that will stretch their imaginations--something that will help them make sense of their own lives and encourage them to reach out toward people whose lives are quite different from their own."

- Katherine Patterson

*Smile God loves you!

Old 07-01-2011, 12:39 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Default FOURTH of JULY special!!

Orders of $100 or more will receive ANY SET or BOOK of their choice for 50% off!!! You MUST pm me your order, payment info and which set or book you choose. Don't forget to take advantage of the customer specials! Choose up to 3 for EVERY $40 purchase, so with a $100 order, you'll be able to choose up to 6!! AND get $20 in FREE books!!
Put your order with someone else's, add up to $400, and get $140 in FREE books!

This deal ONLY will be good thru July 9th!! Remember to PM me with your order! Do not order it yourself otherwise you won't get the 50% off set or book of your choice

Go to this website and make your wishlist!! Happy shopping!

Happy Independence Day!!!

www.myubam.com/K3919

*Smile God loves you!

Old 07-11-2011, 05:12 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Default Let's celebrate my 12 year anniversary!

My 12th year anniversary is July 16th! I want to celebrate with you

Same deal as previous post! AND.............

12% off your order!!!

You can Pm me your order and payment info...
OR
You can make your wishlist on my website and then pm me your payment info. and address to have the books shipped to your house. Your choice

If you have any questions, just ask me Happy Anniversary to me and happy shopping to you!

www.myubam.com/K3919

*Smile God loves you!