Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals > Advertise your Utah business!

Old 07-21-2011, 02:57 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Only 6% of women make over $100,000 a year. 80% of those are in direct sales. What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

http://www.myubam.com/consultants/PD...July_print.pdf

Reading aloud to your baby creates an amazing connection between what your baby loves the most - the sound of your voice and feeling close to you - and books.

www.myubam.com/K3919

*Smile God loves you!
~ Life really is fantastic ~

Reading aloud to your baby creates an amazing connection between what your baby loves the most -the sound of your voice and feeling close to you - and books.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:03 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Want over $300 in books for $69 plus tax???? Shipping included!!
No parties, no minimums, no quotas. EVER!

Ask me for more details

*Smile God loves you!

Reading aloud to your baby creates an amazing connection between what your baby loves the most -the sound of your voice and feeling close to you - and books.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Literacy Tip: Reward Reading in your family. Create your own reading contest. Set a goal for your children. If they read so many books, they get a reward. Be creative! Rewards can be anything your child would get excited about. Perhaps, it would be buying the next title in a series they are reading, going out for ice cream, or having a slumber party.

www.myubam.com/K3919

$15 in free books with every $85 dollar order. Plus you get to choose up to three customer specials with every $40 order. These books are up to 60% off! Check out this months customers specials here at this link.

http://www.myubam.com/consultants/PD...2011August.pdf

*Smile God loves you!

Old 08-16-2011, 09:12 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Only 6% of women make over $100,000 a year. 80% of those are in direct sales. What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

If you want to be part of a great company..now is the time! If you need some extra money, a night out or a hobby, this is the job for you. I love what I do. I joined with the intent of getting out once in a while and discovered it's SO much fun! I didn't think it was true that people could actually LOVE their job, until I joined Usborne. One night a week has proven to be successful. Really, what ARE you waiting for??

Want over $300 in books for $69 plus tax???? Shipping included!!
No parties, no minimums, no quotas. EVER! Offer good til Sept. 5th.

Ask me for more details

“ Regret for the things we did can be tempered with time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable." – Sydney J. Harris

*Smile God loves you!

Old 08-24-2011, 10:04 AM
Master Penny Pincher

Hi everyone! I'd like to invite you on over to my brand new facebook page. It is called, Crystal with Usborne Books and More. "LIKE" it if you want too! Fun things to come.....prizes, giveaways, contests, specials......you won't want to miss it!
*help me reach 50 "likers" and be entered to win any book of your choice at 50% off*

Don't forget you can get the deal of a lifetime by joining me in Usborne! Get the BIG kit, 25 titles and ALL your business needs including a 6 month website, normally 149.00 for 69.00 til Sept. 5th! A great job to have to bring in some extra money when jobs are hard to come by.

My September newsletter just came out, if you'd like to read about all the specials, pm me your address and I'll send it to you! Then you can get it once each month thereafter too, if you'd like.

*Continue to read aloud to your children, even after they have learned to read. Read books above their reading level to boost vocabulary.*

Have a fantastic day!

*Smile God loves you!

Old 08-31-2011, 09:18 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Ok, lets celebrate that school is back in!! YAY!!!!

For the first 3 orders of $85 or more, will receive $25 in FREE books and $50 at half price! Remember to grab the customer specials too! Get up to 3 with EVERY $40 purchase. Here is a link to see September's specials...

http://www.myubam.com/consultants/PD...1September.pdf

**ONLY GOOD FOR THE FIRST 3 PEOPLE that pm their order, or make a wishlist on my website**

A great way to jump start your Christmas shopping!

Need some extra money? Need a night or two out and have some adult conversation? I have the greatest deal for you....over $300 worth of books and all your business needs includinga 6 month website for ONLY $69! That is a screaming deal! For the books alone! At this link you can see what comes in the kit....

kit...http://www.myubam.com/consultants/PD...gust_email.pdf

After Sept. 6th, this is what it will be...

http://www.myubam.com/consultants/PD...ts2011Fall.pdf

So you can clearly see, NOW is the time to sign up! AND if you do, I have an extra special gift for you

Pm me today OR you can email me at purecrystal18@yahoo.com or go sign up directly at www.myubam.com/K3919

Wouldn't that be great to make some money and more friends?? I hope you decide to join me...I LOVE IT!!

Have a great day!

*Smile God loves you!

Old 09-11-2011, 10:52 PM
Master Penny Pincher

You may have tangible wealth untold, Caskets of Jewels and coffers of gold. Richer than I, you can never be. I had a mother who read to me."
Strickland Gillian

Great quote! If any of you have any questions, feel free to ask You can go here... www.myubam.com/K3919 to shop, sign up to do what I do, get more info on AWESOME school and library programs, info on our high return fundraiser, and more. You can even enter a drawing!

Have a fantastic week!

*Smile God loves you!

Old 09-21-2011, 09:32 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Jump start your Christmas shopping!!

For the rest of this month, get 25% off your order of $100 or more! Plus get FREE books and 50% off books! You must pm me your order, or email it to me at crystal.usborne@gmail.com to get this deal. If you order it yourself online, you won't get this deal! Don't forget the darling customer specials, choose 3 for every $40 purchase. So get 6 with your $100 dollar order! You won't get a better deal than this!! Go here to choose your books
www.myubam.com/K3919 and here http://www.myubam.com/consultants/PD...1September.pdf for the customer specials.

Remember you have to pm me or email me your order otherwise this deal is invalid!

Happy shopping! Ask me any questions you may have!

*Smile God loves you!

Old 10-10-2011, 01:44 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know I'll be at this boutique at the Legacy House of Logan (330 E 1400 N), this saturday, Oct. 15th from 10am to 2pm. Stop by to see these awesome books and mention PYP and get 10% off your purchase. See you there!

*Smile God loves you!

Old 10-18-2011, 07:32 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Come to Cache Valley Mall on Halloween Oct. 31 from 2-6 pm and support the Child and Family Support Center! All purchases benefit them Donations are also accepted...Trick or Treat at the Mall. Stop by and get a treat also

Receive 10% off any order $25 or more. Pm me your order to get the extra % off. Thanks and Happy shopping

*Smile God loves you!