Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals > Advertise your Utah business!

Old 10-26-2011, 06:06 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Check out what you get for signing up in November! Seriously they are so cute and VERY durable! That round thing at the top where the head rests?? It's a CLOCK! With hands, not digital for kids to learn time
I'm so busy, I'd LOVE some help and spread the FUN! Pm me for more info Or email at purecrystal18@yahoo.com.

http://www.myubam.com/consultants/PD...11November.pdf

Pm me your email address to make sure you get your link to our AWESOME Black Friday and Cyber monday deals...you won't want to miss it.

*Smile God loves you!
~ Life really is fantastic ~

Reading aloud to your baby creates an amazing connection between what your baby loves the most -the sound of your voice and feeling close to you - and books.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:49 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Default Black friday is book friday!!!!!!

Black friday is BOOK friday at Usborne Books and More!! Up to 50% off on select books! Shop early for best selection. Shopping starts at midnight tonight through monday November 28th. Check back often, as there may be new/different books added!
I am SOO excited for the Wind up Pirate Ship book that has 3 tracks inside the book for the ship to "sail" along!! SO stinkin' cute!
Spend $60 or more and receive an Usborne Books and More exclusive eco tote bag!

Give the gift of reading this Christmas!!!!

http://www.myubam.com/ecommerce/Blac...&gid=130599970

*Smile God loves you!

Reading aloud to your baby creates an amazing connection between what your baby loves the most -the sound of your voice and feeling close to you - and books.
Old 11-28-2011, 12:26 AM
Master Penny Pincher

CYBER MONDAY deals are posted along with the Black Friday deals that are ongoing! Go here to check them out..some over 50% off!
http://www.myubam.com/ecommerce/Blac...&gid=128472621
Monday is the last day!! Happy shopping These amazing bookcases and our child size rockers are part of the sale! Check them out.

*Smile God loves you!

Old 01-15-2012, 07:10 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Default Earn an IPAD2!!!!

Would you like an IPAD2???!! Ask me how, ask me NOW!! Would you like to bring in extra cash at the same time? How does starting your own adventure with Usborne Books and More for only $29 sound???? YES that is correct! We are celebrating Leap Year so our mini kit is only $29, originally $69. This deal starts febuary. So it gives you some time to think about it. Go here to do some research if you want...
www.myubam.com/K3919 and click on income opportunities.

Our next incentive trip is a Mediterranian Cruise!!! So sweet

Book a party with me and get ANY book OR set (we have lots of new and expanded collections!!!) for 65% off! Only good for the first 3 parties booked in the next 3 weeks
I'd be happy to answer any questions.

*Smile God loves you!

Old 02-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Begin earning your IPAD2! It is SO EASY! Sign up for $29 and be on your way to fun, excitement and SUCCESS! I'd LOVE for you to join my team
Call if you have questions...There are also calls to "Take a Look" into usborne books and more. If you'd like to learn more about us, call or text me at
435-232-2830.
Also come to the first annual Baby Fair, IN DUE TIME at the Riverwoods Conference Center in Logan this saturday, Feb. 4th from 10 am to 7 pm. Come to my booth and buy 4 books and get the 5th free! Sign up there too and/or get more info.
I hope you stop by my booth and join my team

*Smile God loves you!

Old 02-18-2012, 08:28 PM
Master Penny Pincher

ONLY 10 days left to join for ONLY $29!! If you need some extra money and want to LOVE your work..then come join me Sign up this month, and I will give you any book you choose out of the catalog for FREE!!

March is Usborne's birthday! 23 years old To celebrate, everyone (minimum$400 party and 2 shows booked at your party) that hosts a party in March will be entered to win ONE of 23 prizes! The grand prize is a 3 night Carribean Cruise for 2 INCLUDING airfare! Check out this link for other prizes....

http://www.myubam.com/consultants/PD...s2012March.pdf

Message me so we can party! AND/OR sign up and join me in THE greatest adventure!

*Smile God loves you!

Old 02-29-2012, 06:04 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Default Happy 23rd birthday usborne books and more!!

In celebration of our birthday, Usborne wants to send you and a guest on a cruise or win one of 22 other prizes! Host a party with a minimum party of $400, and be entered into the drawing for one of these fantastic prizes! Check out the link to read all about it! Plus still get FREE and 50% off books!

Check out our customer specials. For every $40 purchase you can choose up to 3 of them. Mix and Match.http://www.myubam.com/consultants/PD...s2012March.pdf

Also check out our internet only specials that change every two weeks! Up to 60% off!!

http://www.myubam.com/ecommerce/iSpe...&gid=135149852

Also, join me and the BEST company in the world and get "$23" off either kit!

Need a fundraiser?? Check this out....
http://www.cardsforacausefundraisers.com/K3919

Usborne books will no longer be sold to "Jobbers" and thus will eliminate them to be sold legally off of Amazon and other sites. Get them from a consultant and get a lifetime guarantee!!

I'd love to help you get the perfect books for the kids in your life..contact me today!

*Smile God loves you!

Old 05-03-2012, 10:12 AM
Master Penny Pincher

So many fun things going on in Usborne! Check it out!

GET CAUGHT READING PHOTO CONTEST
How fun would it be to ‘catch’ your child doing something good?
Capture a photo of someone you’ve caught reading Usborne or Kane Miller books and send it to us for a chance to win a $100 Gift Certificate.

25 photos will be chosen and posted on the Usborne Books & More Official Facebook Page for a Fan Vote of Favorites to determine the Top 5. The Top 5 photos will be used for Usborne Books & More Facebook Timeline Cover images, with the winning photograph to receive a $100 Usborne Books & More gift certificate. Click for details: http://www.usbornebooksandmore.com/p...0Flyer2012.pdf

Free to Friends with iPads: Download this FREE interactive children's picture book about fun things families can do at the beach - here's how:
1. Go to the app store and download the free app "Demibooks Storytime."
2. Open the app, enter your name, email, and my code K3919.
3. Select the "store" icon at the bottom and then you can download "Hush Little Beachcomber" and remember - it's FREE!

I'll look forward to hearing what you think of the interactive features and music. Enjoy!

Also find me on facebook-Crystal with Usborne Books and More- "like my page and be a part of drawings, contests, etc. When I reach 50 "likes" I will randomly pick a winner and send you a FREE book! Come on over!!

If you would like to pick a kit and start yourself on your path to excitement, making extra money and making a difference in kids' lives, I will give you ANY collection in our catalog for 65% off. Pm me here or go over to my facebook page, "LIKE" it and message me there.

You can look up the kits here at www.myubam.com/K3919 and even shop online. Don't forget to check out our internet specials and customer specials all up to 60% off.

Hope to see you over on my facebook page!!

*Smile God loves you!

Old 06-06-2012, 04:48 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Default WIN a NEW Summer 2012 title!

Usborne just launched their new website! Come over and check mine out! Let's have a contest, shall we?? Win a brand new Summer 2012 title! Here's how;
-Go check out my NEW website..place an order, 5 entries
-"Like" my facebook page...."Crystal with Usborne Books and More" and leave a comment saying which Usborne book is you...r favorite or which interests you. (If you already "liked" my page, you just add a comment saying which book is your favorite or one that interests you), 1 entry
-Share my facebook page, 2 entries

This contest will go til the 16th, Midnight MST! The lucky winner will be notified by facebook or any way I can get a hold of you Happy Entering!

www.myubam.com/K3919

*Smile God loves you!

Old 06-28-2012, 06:22 PM
Master Penny Pincher

If you have ever thought about joining Usborne and/or hosting a party, July is the month!

Start your own business with Usborne for only $10!!!! Ask me for details. I would love to share this opportunity with you, it has been a blessing for me and my family and will help you to make it what you need.

Share these amazing books with family and friends and receive DOUBLE FREE books!

Go to my website and check out all the new titles! In this week!
Also sign up for the newsletter so you won't miss any exciting details.

Let me know how I can best serve you

www.myubam.com/K3919

*Smile God loves you!