Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals > Advertise your Utah business!

Old 07-25-2012, 04:46 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Last few days to start your own hours with your very own business for ONLY $10!!!! Make lots of new friends and have AMAZING support!

Kids got a birthday coming up? Need something to put in your prize basket for your kids, that isn't unhealthy? Get BOOKS! They are wonderful motivatorsGo check out our fantastic NEW TITLES! Over 50 new ones. PM me your wishlist and payment info and orders of $100 will get......
-$50 @ 50% off
-ONE book or collection @ 50% off
AND!!!
$35 FREE books!

These books are YOUR CHOICE! And AFTER the $100 purchase. IF your purchase is over $100, you will receive MORE FREE! So call up your friends, neighbors, grandmas/grandpa's, aunts/uncles, cousins and people at the gym Remember to pm me your wishlist and payment info.
Go here to make your selections! Don't forget about our internet specials and customer specials.
www.myubam.com/K3919

Don't be afraid to ask me any questions! I would love to help you find the right reading level for the kids in your life

LIKE my facebook page, "Crystal with Usborne Books and More" and get reading tips, specials and participate in contests and drawings

*Smile God loves you!
~ Life really is fantastic ~

Reading aloud to your baby creates an amazing connection between what your baby loves the most -the sound of your voice and feeling close to you - and books.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:27 AM
Master Penny Pincher

Default Get a jump start on Christmas shopping with this deal!

Look no further! Til thursday night, I am offering $100 worth of Free and 50% off books with any order of $150 or more. $45 free and $55 at half price. To get this deal, go here; www.myubam.com/K3919 to make your wish list (you can do this online. next to add to cart, it says add to wish list, and then email me your payment info. crystal.usborne@gmail.com
or pm me here. Books will be shipped directly to you or you can choose to send them to someone else.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

*Smile God loves you!

Reading aloud to your baby creates an amazing connection between what your baby loves the most -the sound of your voice and feeling close to you - and books.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:57 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Looking for some extra holiday cash? Join Usborne and get our HUGE kit with 24 titles for only $99! Contact me today to start and also offer double free books to all of your hosts this year!
Learn more here...www.myubam.com/k3919

*Smile God loves you!

Old 11-22-2012, 10:21 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Our Black Friday is starting at midnight! It will run through Monday at midnight.
Every order will be placed in a drawing for Cuddle Bear book and plush!
I will email the winner!

http://k3919.myubam.com/c/83/Book%20...ecials?c=K3919

Happy shopping!

If you would like to support Toys For Tots Usborne Book drive, shop this link; https://k3919.myubam.com/11261
Half of purchases will go to TFT for needy children!!! Or come to the Cache Valley Mall tomorrow, Saturday the 24th from
11am-7pm and choose from the wide assortment there. but for yourself or for tots! Either way will get books into their hands!

*Smile God loves you!

Old 11-26-2012, 11:27 AM
Master Penny Pincher

Cyber Monday deals end at midnight! If you have small boys, I recommend the wind up race cars! Originally 29.99, now 12.99! It comes with two race cars that
around on 3 different tracks inside the book! Here's a picture

https://myubam.com/p/1980/wind-up-race-cars

See all our specials at https://myubam.com/c/83/book-friday-specials

If you have questions, I would love to answer them!

*Smile God loves you!

Old 11-28-2012, 08:57 AM
Master Penny Pincher

Are you an Ipad user?
Are you a fan of Usborne's Sticker Dolly Dressing books?
Do you LOVE FREE things??
If so, I have a FREE offer for you! Visit my facebook page, like it, and there you will find a link to get Usborne's Sticker Dolly Dressing App FREE!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cryst...0634224?ref=hl

This will only be free until friday night, UK time. So be quick if you want it

*Smile God loves you!

Old 12-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Are you looking for a way to pay off those credit card bills? Or do you need some help paying for dance, band, sports, gymnastics or anything else? Usborne is offering their GIANT kit that contains 24 titles and all of your business needs plus a website for only $99!
BONUS! Get an extra $50 in FREE books of your choice when you contact me to sign up! Ends midnight, tomorrow the 30th.

*Smile God loves you!

Old 03-08-2013, 05:25 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Default Join for only $24!

If you have ever thought of joining Usborne, now is the time! It is only $24 to sign up! Till the 28th of march. Go here to sign up and/or learn more,
CrystalsBookShelf.com

*Smile God loves you!

Old 08-04-2013, 07:25 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Default Back to school Facebook contests and news!

Come "like" and share my page and be entered to win $25 worth of books! Get books your kids will love to read as they get ready to go back to school!
Find me at www.Facebook.com/crystalwithusbornebooks

Also be kept up to date with all of our new titles, news, specials, and subscribe to my monthly newsletter and be entered into a drawing for $50 in free books EVERY MONTH! Click here and sign up is to the left.
https://k3919.myubam.com/EventPicker

Questions? Just ask! I will see your questions quicker if you ask on my Facebook page

Happy reading!

*Smile God loves you!

Old 11-27-2013, 09:50 AM
Master Penny Pincher

Default Usborne's "book" Friday and cyber Monday specials-FREE shipping!

BOOK FRIDAY and CYBER MONDAY SUPER SALES - 2013!
Shop our huge savings from home - FREE SHIPPING on all online orders of $75 or more!

Books are not just for READING! We have books to stick, color and wind: books to amaze and amuse: books for Christmas crafts and books with hidden creatures from the deep: books for babies, and beautiful books for artists and animal lovers.

BOOK FRIDAY Sale Opens at 12:01 am, Eastern Time, Friday, November 29 and runs through midnight on Monday, December 2.

Check back on CYBER MONDAY for more books for busy hands, noisy buttons to press, or for a sweet story to snuggle up with. The 24 hour Cyber Monday sale starts at 12:01 am, Eastern Time, Monday, December 2, and the deals run out at midnight.
With discounts up to 60%, and free shipping, set your reminders now to beat the crowds and fill your book needs at our Book Friday and Cyber Monday Super Sales. Shop early quantities may be limited.

https://k3919.myubam.com/21133

Also follow me on Facebook, www.facebook.com/crystalwithusbornebooks

*Smile God loves you!