Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Florida's Screaming Deals

Old 11-19-2012, 09:19 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default Get a discount on the family value pack of tickets for Ringling Bros. in Tampa 1/2-6!

The circus is coming to town for the new year and I found this discount for tickets that includes snacks!! I want to take my kids and thought it would be a fun Christmas present, so I thought I’d share the info with you guys. Since the kids will be out of school still it will be a fun thing to do to wrap up their holiday break!
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents Built To Amaze will be at the Tampa Bay Times Forum Jan. 2-6. If you click on this link to purchase tickets http://www.ticketmaster.com/Ringling...artist/1788389 - then click the performance you would like to attend, enter the code FCPMOM in the “Enter offer code/password” box, click OK, and get this special Family Value Pack for $88: four $16 tickets, 4 small popcorns, 4 small lemonades, and 4 lollipops. This offer is not valid for any Saturday performance. No double discounts. Here’s some more information on the show that’s coming:

This is the 143rd exhilarating edition of thedGreatest Show On Earth. Surprise and wonder build such incredible anticipation - it could only bedBuilt To Amaze!d Elephants, tigers, acrobats and aerialists join together from across the globe, each a spectacular piece of the puzzle, forming one exquisite design of magnificence and precision. Experience it live and feel the amazement! Children Of All Ages will be inspired for years to come!

Feel free to pass the discount along to other people you think would like it! It’s going to be such a fun show! We are a group of moms at Miles Of Marketing sharing this great discount offer with you.