Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Idaho's Screaming Deals > Idaho off-topic/fun stuff/help!

Old 04-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Master Penny Pincher

Poky list:

Quote:
• The Elks Annual Easter Egg Hunt will be at Ross Park on Saturday, April 7 at 9:45 a.m. The Easter Bunny will make an appearance and will be available for pictures following the event. More than 3,000 eggs we will be hiding for children ages 2—12!

• The annual Easter Egg Hunt sponsored by Gate City Real Estate will be Saturday, April 7 starting at 10 a.m. It will be at Caldwell Park, Eighth Avenue and East Center Street in Pocatello. This is one of the biggest Easter egg hunts in the area.

• Pocatello Care and Rehab’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt will be held Saturday April 7th. A pancake breakfast will be served from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m., with the egg hunt beginning at 10 a.m. Pocatello Care and Rehab is located at 527 Memorial Drive in Pocatello. For more information, please contact Lachelle Pratt at 478-3333. Hop on over for food, fun and prizes.

• The Greater Pocatello Senior Center and Bonneville Neighborhood Association will hold an Easter egg hunt April 7 starting at noon. The event will be held at Bonneville Park, near the Senior Center, which is at 427 N. Sixth Ave.

• An Easter egg hunt will be held April 7 starting at 2 p.m. at Monte Vista Hills, 1071 Renee, Pocatello (formerly Hillcrest Haven). There will be prizes given away. The public is invited.

• The Kappa Sigma Fraternity of Idaho State University present an “Easter Egg Hunt on the Quad”. The gentlemen of Kappa Sigma will be on the quad April 8th (Easter Sunday) from 7 a.m. to noon for an Easter egg hunt. More than 2,500 eggs will be hidden on the ISU quad. There is no age limit for the event; however, they would prefer participants to be younger than teens. In addition, there will be a side section for younger kids. For more information, please contact Samuel Perry at 208-571-9245.
Source: http://pocatelloparents.com/?p=398440

See source link for any updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

For reference, 2011 Easter Egg Hunts:
http://pocatelloparents.com/?p=395317
http://www.localnews8.com/news/27642735/detail.html
Old 04-03-2012, 07:51 AM
Premier Penny Pincher/Moderator

Thanks!
I have a billion typos, and it's because I'm almost always typing while breastfeeding a baby or having a large and unrelenting boy crawl around my lap and poke at the screen asking what the smilies mean. I've given up trying to type well.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:07 AM
Premier Penny Pincher/Moderator

Does anyone have some advice about how "bad" these hunts are? I've only been to one. It was at Ross Park, and it was over in about 60 seconds. I was really, really embarrassed by all the parents who shoved through and cleaned up all the eggs in the name of "helping" their kids. Are they all like that, or are there some where the eggs are actually hidden and children can take time looking and exploring for them?
I have a billion typos, and it's because I'm almost always typing while breastfeeding a baby or having a large and unrelenting boy crawl around my lap and poke at the screen asking what the smilies mean. I've given up trying to type well.